Ruto allied MPs claim there’s a plot to disrupt next year’s elections
They opposed a plan to arm chiefs and sub-chiefs, saying it was illegitimate and could portend a dark future for the country ahead of the polls.
By Allan Mungai and Elvis Ogina | 8 days ago
Jubilee fallout: Tuju on why DP Ruto is 'unsackable'
Jubilee leaders are promoting the ideals of other parties and getting away with it
Jael Mboga | 9 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession