Is foetal tissue used in the manufacture of Covid-19 vaccines?
Catholic Doctors Association claimed companies were using aborted foetuses in the process of manufacturing the vaccines.
By Patrick Vidija | 6 days ago
Pregnancy and Covid-19 vaccine: 'I cannot risk introducing something strange in my body'
One of the misconceptions is that the vaccine hurts the foetus and possibly future chances of conceiving.
Jael Mboga | 6 days ago
Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Freak crash claims four lives, one survives
By Mate Tongola
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Cooking oil now a luxury for broke, struggling Kenyans
By Peter Theuri
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech
- You’ve no way out but to appoint the six judges, CJ Koome tells Uhuru
- Police go after murder suspect who broke cuffs, beat up officers