Was independence the worst mistake in Kenya’s history?
Colonial rule was arguably quite orderly, responsive, selfless and tribeless. It had a long-term vision for development.
By Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 14 hours ago
Kenya–Korea’s path to green growth through P4G summit
In recent years, Kenya and Korea have undertaken increasingly progressive environmental initiatives.
CHOI Yeonghan | 1 day ago
As new term begins, ensure all learners go back to class, are safe
Covid-19 safety regulations imposed on schools, which have largely been effective, should be observed and improved upon.
The Standard | 1 day ago
Students aged 16 and below post excellent 2020 KCSE results
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM
- Kihika Kimani's widow in fight with daughter over Sh600m property
By Daniel Chege
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder case to take mental test
- Family in agony after kin went missing in 'police custody'
By Obare Osinde
- Five injured in fresh Coast land gang wars