Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
The selection and subsequently placement was chaotic, and children got calling letters from secondary schools they knew not about.
By Clay Muganda | 5 hours ago
Nothing right with a 7-year-old driving a vehicle on public road
Kenyans lack drive to change laws so they break them and hope country progresses.
Clay Muganda | 6 hours ago
Naming of roads and public spaces needs people’s nod
It is not clear why the Communications Authority of Kenya is silent, given their responsibility for the National Addressing System Policy.
Irungu Houghton | 8 hours ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Legislators tear apart academic documents
By Brian Otieno
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- I will create diaspora ministry - DP Ruto
- Why Uhuru couldn’t leave Kirubi behind during foreign trips: CS Macharia
By Brian Okoth
- Migori residents concerned over howling hyenas, stench of dead bodies
- Nairobi County loses Sh400m in parking fees after KRA take over
- Confusion mars test run at Green Park terminus