Detectives probe couple's murder-suicide, autopsy set for today
Police continued to comb the home of businessman Jonathan Mukundi for crucial leads as to whether he shot his wife Philomena Njeri.
By Fidelis Kabunyi | 3 hours ago
Taxi driver refuses to give up on childhood dream of being a nurse
Even though he runs a taxi business he is still driving towards his life-long ambition.
Chebet Birir | 3 hours ago
Michuki's daughter wins legal fee battle with lawyer
The daughter of former Internal Security Minister John Michuki has won a case against her lawyer Agimba and Associates Advocates.
Kamau Muthoni | 3 hours ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy