Rastafarians seek legalisation of bhang consumption
In the case, filed before High Court, they argue that the law is unconstitutional for banning the private use of cannabis by Rastafarians.
By Kamau Muthoni | 1 hour ago
Kibwana: I rarely fit into the natural order of things
For Makueni Governor Kivutha Kibwana, a man becomes many things in life but the worst mistake one could ever make is failing to think for himself.
Andrew Kipkemboi | 7 hours ago
Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Phone app that helps patients manage blood pressure levels
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Judiciary’s finest hour or elites’ reckoning moment?
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered