Two goats. That’s what it took to save the life of a young man in Nduvani, Kitui County, 12 years ago.Read More »
The Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) may now terminate an insurance cover with CIC Insurance Company after an internal audit committee established anomalies that may have cost taxpayers Sh40 million over irregular insurance dealingsRead More »
Inspector General of Police David Kimaiyio has said many arrests have been made following renewed attacks that saw two civilians killed in Garissa.Read More »
Unity remains elusive for the continent 50 years since the formation of the African Union.Read More »
President Uhuru Kenyatta has called for the empowerment of the youth in Africa to allow them exploit and harness the potential of the continent.Read More »
- A mixed bag for pan Africa Union as leaders mark anniversary
- AG differs with ICC Prosecution over court co-operation
- Anti-graft agency says Kimemia not fit for public office
- Family demands return of terror suspect detained in Uganda
- Kimenye’s book that mocks certain societal behaviour
- Africa supports President Uhuru on ICC
- Commission outlines Coast marginalisation issues
- Man in court for attempting to poison son
- I’m not involved in Bungoma killings, says Wetangula
- Lawyers to hold forum to discuss petition ruling
- Farmers fault State’s deal with the EU
- Weather pushes inflation, food prices down
- Mother claims nurse watched her newborn die
- Man kills self after twin brother’s death
- Police arrest former councillor for piracy
Authorities have warned the public against being lured to buy a controversial plot of land allegedly grabbed from the Kerugoya District Hospital by a private developer.
Truth, Justice and Reconciliation Commission (TJRC) has recommended criminal investigations of a little known atrocity against 45 residents of Kitobo sub-location in former Taita Taveta District in July and August 1983.
Two goats. That’s what it took to save the life of a young man in Nduvani, Kitui County, 12 years ago.
A motorist died Friday morning after his saloon car lost control and burst into flames along Mombasa road.
A major police operation is underway at the Ifo 1 and 2 to refugee camps in Daadab following a spate of attacks that have left several people dead in the past week.
Law Society of Kenya (LSK) is in the process of organising a forum to discuss the decision of the Supreme Court on the presidential election petition.
A man who attempted to poison his son by feeding him on a cattle dip chemical has been charged before an Eldoret court.
Bungoma Senator Moses Wetangula has distanced himself from allegations that he could be involved in the ongoing killings in his home region.
Desperate Nairobians out to do everything to join this exclusive fraternity, are now falling into the hands of conmen, who at a fee are promising membership.