Former deputy governor Hillary Chongwony’s Sh5.4m case moved
Parties in a case in which former Bungoma Deputy Governor Hillary Chongwony is demanding Sh5.4 million for house allowance have been asked to agree.
Robert Amalemba | 8 days ago
Bungoma now gets Sh1 billion boost for city status bid
Bungoma is among 12 counties that have benefited from a multi-billion shilling programme aimed at elevating towns into cities over six years.
Nathan Ochunge and Micah Sali | 23 days ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism