EACC denies frustrating Kilifi government from recovering Sh43m
EACC boss Twalib Mbarak said they obtained injunctions to preserve some of the assets in question pending the conclusion of the cases.
By Moses Nyamori | 1 day ago
Anger, condemnation after arrest of judges Muchelule and Chitembwe
Chief Justice Martha Koome said she was kept in the dark about the investigations and arrest of justices Aggrey Muchelule and Said Chitembwe.
Paul Ogemba | 6 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession