Comments 8 hours agoNairobi residents have been told to expect disruptions during US President Barack Obama's visit later this month.
ICC prosecutor pleads for UN Security Council act on Darfur case
12 minutes ago
7 reasons why men hate shopping with women
19 minutes ago
Staff meeting turns chaotic as angry teachers plot ‘Okoa Timetable’ campaign
34 minutes ago
Tempting fate: Digging own grave is latest fad in Uganda
49 minutes ago
Girls, enough of belts, ties, hankies, birthday sex...men need proper presents
59 minutes ago
How social media has changed dating and social interactions
59 minutes ago
Corrupt public official without Swiss bank account turned into laughing stock
1 hour ago
Hubby ravages wife to death during fatal bedroom marathon
1 hour ago
A general workers' strike scheduled for today to protest the new higher National Hospital Insurance Fund rates has been called off.
- Hundreds of suspects arrested as raids in illegal brew dens intensify
- Bar owners plan to sue after property destruction in State sanctioned raids
- US asks Kenya to implement law on civil society
- New bill seeks to give EACC more powers
- COG protests slow devolution of agriculture
- Uninhabitable places prison warders, officers call home
Coalition for Reforms and Democracy (CORD) leader Raila Odinga has continued with calls for a referendum, saying it is the only way the living standards of Kenyans can improve.
- Raila is just envious, says Ruto after questions on his harambee cash
- I’m not at war with Governor Cyprian Awiti, says Kajwang’
- Stop politicking with lives over drugs I donated, Nyamira senator warns
- Stop sneaking into our county, MP tells Ruto
- Kalonzo claims extremely acidic, Mt Kenya elders say
- ODM faces unity test as Gusii leaders pull apart
Six officers and an ambulance driver at Sio Port sub-district hospital, who were on duty when a pregnant woman died while waiting to be moved to the County Referral Hospital, have been suspended.
- Thugs rob supermarket of Sh300,000
- Villagers burn shop belonging to suspected bhang peddler in Nyeri
- Crack down on brew dens enters third day
- Kiambu breweries approved by Mututho now burnt
- Nakuru County finally contains cerebral palsy
- Narok governor wants import duty for wheat raised
Senators are demanding an explanation from the National Treasury on why the minimum capital requirement for banks has been increased to Sh5 billion from Sh1 billion.
- State seeks new NSE counter to enable trade in co-operative shares
- National Bank of Kenya welcomes ranking in new banking survey
- Shilling nears 100-mark ahead of Central Bank of Kenya meeting
- Airtel bids for laws to help small players in telecoms
- Nairobi hotels record higher profits ahead of Obama trip and summit
- We have done well with regulation of PSVs, time to fix roads, fares too
Britain's Princess Charlotte was christened in an intimate ceremony on Sunday, in the royal baby's second public appearance since her birth nine weeks ago to proud parents Prince William and Kate.
Pope Francis to focus on poor in South America trip
Comments - 13 hours ago
Malaysia's opposition demands emergency debate on PM after graft allegations
Comments - 19 hours ago
Suicide bomber kills five in NE Nigeria church: police, witness
Comments - 17 hours ago
14 boys dead in South African province after botched circumcisions
Comments - 12 hours ago
- Don’t terrorise me, Rwanda’s Paul Kagame tells Western countries
Apply to have a baby 'on schedule' or miss promotion, Chinese boss tells staff
Comments - 18 hours ago
Members of Lionel Messi's family were reportedly attacked last night during Argentina's clash with Chile in the Copa America final.
- BUMPER HARVEST: Champions Telkom Orange thrash Mount Kenya University as Scorpions sting JKUAT
- Kiplagat, Jemeli star at Iten Kanu Marathon
- Harry Kane back on Man Utd's radar with a £40m bid
- Robin van Persie wants £12m Manchester United payoff
- Manchester United agree Angelo Henriquez sale to Dinamo Zagreb
- David de Gea confirms he will be returning to United to undertake pre-season training
Comments - 20 hours ago
Women could soon be able to use their smartphone as a mobile pregnancy testing kit.
Itumbi reviews government presence on social media
Comments - 5 days ago
- Nasa to start sending humans to Mars: agency will pick landing spots for colonisation in October
- GOtv extends signal to Migori, unveils consumer campaign
- Africa Harvest CEO named top 100 biotech global influencers
- COMMENTARY: LG shows that eco-friendliness in Africa is achievable, both at energy generation and use
- Amazon to offer loans to sellers in China, 7 other countries
1Address causes, not symptoms to win war against alcoholism There are likely to be more liquor outlets than schools and churches per square kilometre in most pa...
2Let us tackle the illicit brews challenge in a sober manner The war against consumption of illicit brews has gone horribly wrong – by the end of Friday la...
1Hubby ravages wife to death during fatal bedroom marathon The man, a boda boda rider only identified as Papa, is said to have been dumbfounded when ...
2Be ready for disruptions during Obama's visit, Nairobi residents told Nairobi residents have been told to expect disruptions during US President Barack Obama's ...
3Former KQ air hostess walks to freedom after 13 years in jail Priscilla Chemutai Kolongei, the former Kenya Airways air hostess convicted and jailed in ...
4How Nairobi County chief made Sh1.4b in five years Suspended Nairobi County Chief Finance Officer Jimmy Mutuku Kiamba deposited nearly Sh1.4 ...
5Why you should marry from your tribe and save yourself double trouble No matter how much we pretend, marrying across tribes in Kenya is still a big problem that...
17 reasons why men hate shopping with women First, let’s perish the thought that men ‘shop’ per se. Actually, men just ‘...
2Hubby ravages wife to death during fatal bedroom marathon The man, a boda boda rider only identified as Papa, is said to have been dumbfounded when he woke up...
3Girls, enough of belts, ties, hankies, birthday sex...men need proper presents You cannot be harassing your hubby on his birthday, telling him that he should not have gone to drin...
4How social media has changed dating and social interactions One year after college exposure, they will be Instagramming pictures of dinner dates at the Villa Ro...
5Why ‘empowerment’ is an insult to women The humble women of King’ero did not call Baba Yao a.k.a Ferdinand Waititu. They did not bothe...
1Why Ngugi and our 'conservative' writers are off the mark on Kenya's tribalism This is factual: I was in Class Eight at a rural primary school called Oneno-Nam in 1992. This was i...
2Kenya’s MP on thinking tour and his ‘scratch my back’ Bill We were gathered in Old Nyati’s compound whiling the afternoon away, exchanging village news a...
3From Kilimani to socialites, our new man at money maker risks abduction This Central Bank Governor designate Pato must be one of a man; the dawa we require so bad especiall...
5Poets’ corner: JUMA-PHOPIA Discipline and hard work extolled her high...
1Indeed, the "Sugar Politics" in the western region of Kenya is becoming sweet! Give credit where it’s due. Eugene Kijana Wamwalwa and the Western MPs have begun th...
2Legalizing same sex marriage in America opens channels for the vice to go global They say, when America sneezes, the whole World catches a cough. The influences of the Un...
3Time to do away with NACADA It’s time the Kenyan Government should disband NACADA and come up with National Drug...
4Basic principles to a good courtship Young man, you want the best out of the girl you are dating. Here are some moot points on ...
5Teachers Service Commission deserves a thumps up for banning 96 teachers over sexual abuse The decision by Teachers service commission to ban 96 teachers from class for life is comm...
MPs petitioned to provide affordable cancer care
A petitioner is seeking the intervention of the National Assembly in the provision of affordable health care to cancer patients and survivors.