Suspect in athlete Agnes Tirop's killing detained for 20 days
Court orders 20-day detention of athlete Agnes Tirop's suspected killer Ibrahim Rotich; to undergo mental test during the investigation period.
By Stephen Rutto | 10 hours ago
Frying pan to fire: How serial child killer was caught, lynched by mob
Wanjala escaped from Jogoo Road Police Station where he was being detained. Was expected to appear in court to plead to five of 14 murder charges.
Nathan Ochunge and Micah Sali | 2 days ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park