Appeal ruling, Governor Lee Kinyanjui tells BBI proponents
Governor Lee Kinyanjui said the High Court failed to consider key defence evidence against petitions filed against the BBI.
By Kennedy Gachuhi | 10 hours ago
Bungoma Governor Wangamati questioned over ‘unjustifiable expenditure’
Bungoma Governor Wycliffe Wangamati was on Wednesday put to task to explain the use of millions of shillings said to have been spent on irregularly.
John Shilitsa | 21 hours ago
Wajir Governor Mohamed Abdi accused of squandering Covid-19 funds
Wajir County Assembly tells Senate impeachment team Governor Mohamed Abdi ran down healthcare in the devolved unit.
Moses Nyamori | 1 day ago
BBI ruling: Ruto, other leaders react to shock decision
By Betty Njeru
- Ruto, Atwoli differ on BBI shock ruling
- Court declares BBI referendum process illegal
- Appeal ruling, Governor Lee Kinyanjui tells BBI proponents
- Son of former Kisumu mayor found dead
- Bonchari, Juja by-elections in limbo as AG heads to Court of Appeal