City trains jammed as commuters avoid torturous Mombasa Road
Some have abandoned their cars to use the train. Getting an empty seat is a nightmare since passenger numbers have shot up.
By James Wanzala | 19 days ago
Ni hali ya weather: Expect extra cold, rainy days…more asthma, flu cases
Kenyans should brace themselves for longer days of cold weather and rains in the coming months.
Mercy Kahenda | 2 months ago
Poor rains leave maize farmers counting losses, country at risk of starvation
Now farmers cannot do top dressing and fall armyworms are multiplying by their numbers in this kind of weather.
Titus Too, Osinde Obare and Irissheel Shanzu | 2 months ago
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro