Mudavadi under pressure to join Raila, but trust issues won’t fade
The push is pegged on fact that the two leaders, Mudavadi and Raila, have a common enemy in DP William Ruto.
By Biketi Kikechi | 11 hours ago
Kenya is a republic, we don't need 'kingpins' and other 'kingly' titles
Kenya’s interest is in quashing ‘royal’ proclivities while defending and promoting the spirit of republicanism.
Macharia Munene | 11 hours ago
The DP must come from Mt Kenya region, Central Kenya leaders demand
Top politicians Mt Kenya politicians demand a guaranteed Deputy President slot from presidential candidates, say matter non-negotiable.
Jacob Ng’etich | 1 month ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries