Twelve counties in dire need of relief food as drought worsens
Thousands of people are facing starvation due to the severe drought ravaging parts of the country.
By Standard Team | 17 days ago
Man throws grenade at ex-girlfriend, hits the wrong target
The suspect’s target, who is in her early 20s, had allegedly broken up with the man, said to be a police officer in Isiolo Town.
Ali Abdi | 1 month ago
Students beat up teacher who asked them to stop eating from sufurias
Mugambi, who was on duty, said he went to the school’s dining hall at lunchtime and found at least ten students eating from sufurias.
Ali Abdi | 2 months ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels