State adamant to licence donkey slaughterhouses despite ruling
CS Munya says there are a lot of considerations to be made before permits/licenses to donkey slaughterhouses are issued.
By Caroline Chebet | 6 hours ago
Kimilili MP Didmus Barasa: Assault case is political witch-hunt
Kimilili MP Didmus Baras is said to have attacked the contractor when he learned that classrooms he was supposed to launch at were locked.
Jael Mboga | 6 hours ago
Inside Jubilee plan to puncture Ruto's hustlers movement wave
Members of Parliament have formed ‘Wanjiku revolution’ team to showcase government achievements and explain how they have benefitted the poor.
Jacob Ng'etich | 18 hours ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession