Mudavadi's on revenge mission; to hurt Raila, he must love Ruto
Reading his political pilgrimage presents a politician who, like his counterpart Kalonzo Musyoka, is used to playing sabotage politics against Raila.
By Michael Ndonye | 1 minute ago
Central Bank thwarts new push by banks to raise interest rates
The Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) has been blocking some banks from raising interest rates under the new risk-based pricing model.
Dominic Omondi | 1 minute ago
Man arrested over death of four-month old daughter
- Nakuru woman sues husband over Sh10 million gift from father-in-law
By Daniel Chege
- Kabogo to face Baba Yao, Nyoro in race for governor
- No Kenyan among 18 Africa’s richest people on Forbes
By Brian Okoth
- Woman dies after she and her aunt were raped in Nyandarua
By Fred Kagonye
- Musalia Mudavadi pulled a fast one, the ANC boss’ political advisor says