Mark Too's family to be rewarded handsomely in honor of the fallen hero
Nandi Member of Parliament Alfred Keter called for the support of the late Mark Too's son to the East African Legislative Assembly post.
By Joseph Sosi | 4 years ago
Farmers want parliament to act with speed on their petition
North Rift farmers want the National Assembly to act with speed on a petition they forwarded about two months ago seeking support of parliament in addressing perennial challenges affecting them.
Titus Too | 4 years ago
Anti-corruption agency did shoddy probe on Waiguru, says Keter
Nandi Hills MP Alfred Keter has criticised the anti-graft agency for clearing former Devolution Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru of graft claims.
Wilfred Ayaga and Daniel Psirmoi | 5 years ago
Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Gatundu residents chase away dam workers
- Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- KCSE candidate explodes with rage after ‘mwakenya’ snatched
By Fred Kibor