A California teen has attracted the attention of tech giants Google for her potentially revolutionary invention which charges a phone in 20 seconds flat.Read More »
The UN Refugee Agency in partnership with Microsoft and HP, and with the support of the Innovation and Education units, has officially launched the Community Technology Access (CTA) project in Dadaab.Read More »
Early Childhood Development and Education (ECD) teachers in Busia County have a reason to smile after the county government allocated Sh400 million towards their employment and building of classes.Read More »
Bungoma school heads have raised concern over shortage of teachers and lack of motivation.Read More »
Footballer Wayne Rooney and his wife Coleen have called their second son Klay. The name is more usually spelt Clay. It's part of a wider trend that is seeing "c" being substituted with "k".Read More »
- Ex-Nokia team makes rival smartphone
- MPs lower penalties on NHIF defaulters
- Drama as husband catches cheating wife in the act
- Mauritius-based hospital seeks to hire Kenyan nurses
- Sunshine vitamin 'may treat asthma'
- Residents step up war against poaching
- Lecturers warn SRC over pay
- Patients unaware of their rights
- World Bank sees favourable jobs growth for Kenya
- Why graduates are not making the grade
- Don’t stand in the way of your success
- Scientists create human stem cells through cloning
- Samsung sponsors software competition
- Fake condoms factory busted
- Nokia Lumia 520 and 720 hits Kenyan market
What do you do after you’ve survived six strokes, beat cancer twice and suffered from osteoporosis, arthritis and diabetes? If you’re 79-year-old Carolyn Meiselbach, you go skydiving. Of course.
Somalia’s clan elders have created a new mini-state and elected a Kenyan ally as its leader, a move likely to anger Mogadishu and sour ties between the two neighbouring countries.
The new Cabinet Secretary in charge of health James Macharia has decried the funds allocated to the ministry terming them inadequate.
Kenya’s renewed focus on infrastructure offers a unique opportunity to adopt new approaches to employment generation and skills development.
A California teen has attracted the attention of tech giants Google for her potentially revolutionary invention which charges a phone in 20 seconds flat.
Early Childhood Development and Education (ECD) teachers in Busia County have a reason to smile after the county government allocated Sh400 million towards their employment and building of classes.
Eighteen months ago, I made a playlist for my son’s sixth birthday party
The three stone fire is a commonly used in food preparation in Kenya, and many people can relate with the simple and accessible mode of cooking. For decades, women have been using this cooking style not knowing the danger that they expose themselves to.
Following months of speculation and rumours, songstress Wahu Kagwi has confirmed that she is indeed expecting baby number 2!