The more news of senior government officials being dragged before anti corruption officers and vetting panels for grilling hit the headlines, the more a number of my childhood ambitions die a slow death.Read More »
Outside every campus gate there is always that rustic tavern that plays old music. Male students pop in for nyama choma or to watch European soccer for many hours on end. How they sustain this on a 300ml bottle of soda beats me.Read More »
Every year your resolutions sound the same: Save more money. Lose some weight. Lay off the booze. See your buddies more.Read More »
January is about change, and most especially getting rid of dead weight and bringing in new blood. Company targets and goals are modified upwards, and expectations increase exponentially.Read More »
Boda boda operators who had taken students to a school in Kisumu got a rare kind of treat, after the school’s headmistress confiscated the student’s shopping and gave them.Read More »
A land broker in a village in Kirinyaga County is enjoying celebrity status of sorts, after two married women — desperate for his ‘love’ and money — publicly fought over him.
- Sexual harassment or seduction?
- What 21st century woman is all about
- When wives’ family members overstay their visit
- Why I no longer envy those holding public offices
- Campus girls will always love old pensioners
- Tips for better love life in New Year
- Agony as female police recruits are tortured with gymnastics
- Teacher gives boda boda men impounded students’ shopping
- You are as charming as your bank balance