It was a close shave for a renowned husband snatcher in Kibos town, Kisumu County, after she narrowly escaped a deadly plot hatched to mutilate her genitalia in a bid to subdue her alleged humongous libido.Read More »
If there is one thing elders frown upon, it is a man who has refused, or for one reason or other, is unable to put a woman in the house.Read More »
If Kanyonga, the patriarch of my Uturine clan, were to come back to life today and surveyed the goings-on in the village he departed from almost a century and a half ago, he would angrily demand to be immediately reunited with his maker.Read More »
The Central African Republic (Car) is a wretched place to beRead More »
During December holidays, children have unlimited and unsupervised free time. Other than the usual tinkering with electronics, vandalism, bumming around watching TV and experimenting with drugs and alcohol, teenagers quench their curiosity about sex.Read More »
During December holidays, children have unlimited and unsupervised free time. Other than the usual tinkering with electronics, vandalism, bumming around watching TV and experimenting with drugs and alcohol, teenagers quench their curiosity about sex.
- Of ‘cool’ Mike Sonko and politics of hair
- No bed of roses for unmarried women
- Eligible bachelor? You are the village curse!
- Tables have turned in my village; women now call the shots
- Central African republic on the brink of genocide
- County rep falls in pool but salvages his plate of food
- Guitarist quits church for spiritual nourishment at a bar
- When the writing is on the wall, run!
- Blackout supplier plans to start selling solar-powered phone chargers
Hip hop artist Ja Rule has teamed up with his wife Aisha Atkins to defend themselves against a couple of rumors
- Michael Jackson’s older sister La Toya is officially off the market
- Kanye West’s Latest Concert Fills Only 4,500 Seats In 19,000 Arena
- Justin Bieber to star in the Fast and Furious seven sequel
- Kanye West: "I am the Next Nelson Mandela"
- The poster girl for all Miss Kenyas - Khadija Adams
- All what a man needs to get the Nairobi woman
- Conductor roughs up a woman for complaining of 'bloody money'
- Hood man linked to bible buglary
- Gor Fans: We can’t take this for Granted