Doctors, nurses and clinical officers have opposed a move by the Government to transfer their Sh38 billion salaries and allowances to counties by July 1.Read More »
Operations in AIC Kijabe Hospital could be grounded due to the poor state of roads leading to the facility.Read More »
A woman whose child suffered brain damage during surgery has asked a court to compel the hospital to disclose the anaesthetist involved in the botched operation.Read More »
Two out of ten women attend antenatal clinics in the first three months of pregnancy National Aids and STI control programme (NASCOP) has said.Read More »
More Kenyans are killing themselves today than they did two years ago, studies have shown.Read More »
Researchers from Oxford and Bristol universities looked at the IQ scores of 4,000 children as well as recording the alcohol intake of their mothers.
Mumias Sugar Company (MSC) has embarked on a major restructuring exercise to boost its earnings as well as increase payments to farmers.
- Stiff competition forces shutdown of Swift Global
- Manufacturers welcome EAC plan to cut business costs
- Farmer uses wire mesh to fight aflatoxin in maize crop
- State plans airstrips for all 47 counties
- Kenya Airways earnings hit by Euro Zone crisis
- State stares at more job cuts to bring down soaring public wage bill
But today, they sent a press release explaining why the concert did not take off. While they sent their sincerest apologies, it would seem that a refund for the event is still a distant dream.