Objectivity or Opportunity? Alfred Mutua goes after Kalonzo Musyoka
The Wiper Party is yet to respond to the stinging allegations as efforts by The Standard to reach its officials on Sunday morning were futile.
By Winfrey Owino | 10 days ago
Nguu Masumba by-election: Kalonzo beaten as Kibwana and Muthama rejoice
Kalonzo Musyoka’s Wiper party on Thursday suffered a major political setback after his man in the Nguu Masumba by-election in Kibwezi West.
Steve Nzioka | 11 days ago
Five Wiper ward reps in trouble for visiting DP William Ruto
Five Wiper MCAs have been put on the party’s radar over their recent visit to Deputy President William Ruto's Karen residence in Nairobi.
Erastus Mulwa | 25 days ago
Kongowea traders want Ruto's Sh2 million donation probed
By Patrick Beja
- Governor Waiguru joins UDA
By Betty Njeru
- Mau Mau Road construction triggers property value rise
- Supreme Court stops Kananu swearing-in as Nairobi governor
By Paul Ogemba
- Man Utd-Liverpool match protests lead to 14 arrests, closure of school
By Moses Baya
- Rise in human bird flu cases in China shows risk of fast-changing variants: experts
HEALTH & SCIENCE