Solai Dam victims have nothing to show, but scars four years later
At least 190 victims are seeking compensation at the Environment and Lands Court in Nakuru. Most of the survivors are struggling to make ends meet.
By Julius Chepkwony | 16 days ago
‘My flesh was burning': Uganda accused of torture again
Military spokesperson Brigadier Felix Kulayigye and police spokesperson Fred Enanga both said torture was not tolerated with culprits prosecuted.
Reuters | 2 months ago
Why Uhuru will not be part of Azimio campaign trail- Murathe
- Accept polls outcome in August, Uhuru tells aspirants
By Brian Okoth
- What the design of Pension Towers symbolises.
- If Kalonzo chooses to work with Raila, I'll support him, says Andrew Sunkuli
By Mate Tongola
- Former Runyenjes MP denies links to viral post on running mate
- Ruto catches Karua by surprise as he breaks protocol
By Betty Njeru