Party primaries should be free, fair and devoid of chaos
The nomination exercise should be above board with the main focus being nominating persons of high moral character and unquestionable integrity.
By Wilson Sossion | 9 days ago
Zimbabwe football association board suspended after World Cup ignominy
Zimbabwe's participation in next January's Africa Cup of Nations finals was put in jeopardy on Tuesday, as the country's Sports and Recreation Commiss
Reuters | 21 days ago
Let ODM and Jubilee hold joint nominations, says MP Wanyonyi
Westlands MP Tim Wanyonyi has urged Jubilee and ODM parties to hold joint nominations once they formalise their merger ahead next year’s elections.
Josphat Thio'go | 24 days ago
Disappointment as Ruto fails to attend funds drive
- Two schools closed as police arrest a teacher over arson attack
- Rang’ala Boys closed indefinitely after students become unruly, demand for holidays
- Ranguma drops governorship bid, endorses Obura for seat
- Mwingi deaths could have been avoided
- Unity test for Mudavadi party as big three eye Kakamega top seat