Gem fuel tanker explosion victims' families to get Sh50,000 each
He called on petroleum firms to also come to the aid of the families and help create awareness on petroleum products and the risk involved.
By Jael Mboga | 8 days ago
Don’t stop BBI reggae as it is the people’s choice, Court of Appeal told
In February, the national polls agency stated that more than three million Kenyans support the Building Bridges Initiative.
Jael Mboga | 28 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy