Uhuru Kenyatta: Kenya will not cede an inch of its soil to anyone
Uhuru said although Kenya is a peace-loving country, it will not allow an inch of its territory to end up in the hands of another country.
Patrick Vidija | 7 days ago
Somaliland still struggling for recognition, 61 years after independence
Somaliland enjoys peace, political stability and vibrant democracy for 30 yrs now in an area known for civil war, authoritarianism & political unrest.
Ismail Shirwac | 29 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession