Man denies killing his wife and four children at Kathata village in Kirinyaga
Paul Murage Njuki denied the charges when he appeared before High Court judge Richard Mwongo in Kerugoya.
By Timothy Kariuki | 14 hours ago
Betrayal in the museum: How Leakey brought down close allies
Besides heading the museum, Leakey was a spymaster in charge of Special Branch 6 at the Criminal Investigations Department...
Amos Kareithi | 11 days ago
Isaac Mwaura: DP position is reserved for Mount Kenya
- Shock as man found with Ak-47 rifle during security check at guest house
By Edward Kosut
- Atwoli pressures Mudavadi to declare source of Karen home construction funds
- Western legislators criticise ANC leader for working with DP
- Stowaway survives 11-hour flight that made Nairobi stopover
- Raila allies dismiss Mudavadi, Ruto alliance, root for Azimio