Civil society calls for autonomy in police budgeting to stop ministry’s interference
Out of the Sh295 billion allocated for security agencies, Sh110b goes to policing and prison services.
Jacinta Mutura | 9 days ago
Looking tough yet broken: Tales of depression in police service
The National Police Service Commission has been asked to look into issues of depression and trauma among the officers.
Mercy Kahenda | 15 days ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption