Parents withdraw pupils from three schools in Laikipia over insecurity
Kabati, Mihango and Wangwaci primary schools in Ol Moran have been deserted even as local residents held demonstrations.
By James Munyeki | 11 hours ago
Marsabit leaders craft path for elusive peace after months of talks
Leaders from Marsabit County have developed a road map and implementation plan for lasting peace in the region.
Kennedy Gachuhi | 9 days ago
Haiti appoints new prime minister in wake of president's assassination
Haitian President Jovenel Moise was gunned down in a murder plot that likely extends far beyond the Caribbean country's borders.
Reuters | 10 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession