Why Parliament holds key to stopping Kenya’s debt time bomb
According to the IMF, the facility will help finance the country’s recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic and prevent debt distress.
By Frankline Sunday | 6 days ago
Treasury to scrap VAT on renewable energy products
The reversal will be a welcome boost to the clean energy sector following last year’s move by the government, which drew criticism from stakeholders.
Frankline Sunday | 22 days ago
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike