Civil society calls for autonomy in police budgeting to stop ministry’s interference
Out of the Sh295 billion allocated for security agencies, Sh110b goes to policing and prison services.
Jacinta Mutura | 6 days ago
Looking tough yet broken: Tales of depression in police service
The National Police Service Commission has been asked to look into issues of depression and trauma among the officers.
Mercy Kahenda | 12 days ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again