New data laws signal higher marketing costs for firms
SCI & TECH
The law also makes it illegal for companies to use personal data for direct marketing without informing the subjects.
By Frankline Sunday | 3 hours ago
Runyenjes Law Courts closed after 8 staff test positive for Covid-19
A staff advised to self-isolate within the period of closure and undergo further screening for Covid19.
Patrick Vidija | 5 hours ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics