Reprieve for Westgate over Sh600 million tax dispute
The mall was on September 21, 2013 subjected to a terror attack that led to loss of lives and property, which greatly affected its operations.
By Julius Chepkwony | 4 days ago
India posts record daily rise in coronavirus deaths
Government modelling had pointed to a peak by Wednesday, a few days earlier than thought, since the virus has spread faster than expected.
Reuters | 6 days ago
Woman challenges court’s ruling to separate her sons
In a fresh case filed at the High Court, she argues the children should not suffer the consequences of their parents’ differences.
Daniel Chege | 11 days ago
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM