Kenya's next CJ could be known soon after Appellate Court ruling
JSC to proceed with recruitment of Chief Justice after the Court of Appeal overturns the High Court order stopping the process.
By Betty Njeru | 1 month ago
Moni Wekesa: The academic giant in the hot CJ seat today
Dr Wekesa is currently the Dean of Law at the Daystar University and boasts of 16 years experience in law.
Betty Njeru | 2 months ago
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases