No child should be in forced labour for whatever reason
Data from the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) show 8.5 percent of children, or 1.3 million, are engaged in child labour.
By Wellington Chibebe and Maniza Zaman | 4 hours ago
Woman's attempt to kill her four children backfires
Chief says by the time villagers gained entry into the house, the woman had already committed suicide.
Anne Atieno | 5 days ago
Remains of 215 children found at former indigenous school site in Canada
More than 4,100 children died while attending residential school with 215 children buried in the grounds.
Reuters | 14 days ago
Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Freak crash claims four lives, one survives
By Mate Tongola
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Cooking oil now a luxury for broke, struggling Kenyans
By Peter Theuri
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech