Covid-19 hit cuts transport sector growth by 8 per cent
The transport sector fell 7.8 per cent last year, according to new data that shows the full impact of Covid-19 on the local industry.
By Wainaina Wambu | 7 days ago
Cargo traffic keeps local aviation sector in the air
Freight is the only segment that is seeing growth, with the rest of the industry registering deep declines.
Macharia Kamau | 10 days ago
Covid-19 has underscored need for countries to have their own airlines
KQ has proven to be important in the hour of need, not only for Kenya but also for African countries that do not have their own national carriers.
Mwangi Ngamate | 1 month ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels