More than half of Kenyans eat inadequate food quantities
58 per cent of Kenyans have been consuming inadequate food quantities following the outbreak of coronavirus, a new report has shown.
By Julius Chepkwony | 8 days ago
Pathetic state of a Urim Primary school with only three classrooms
So pathetic is the status of Urim Primary that only three classroom buildings are shared amongst all the classes.
Olivia Odhiambo | 14 days ago
Pay journalists well to enhance media standards, Muturi tells media owners
The most affected group are the correspondents who have no salaries but depend on the number of stories they write
Mireri Junior | 1 month ago
Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- Chris Kirubi: Business dealmaker to the last day
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
- KICC was once a 'compass' for locating places in town
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC