No Mr President, we are not yet brave enough to undo land theft
Kenya has witnessed systematic derogation of land rights over the past 59 years. Public land, especially, has been stolen with impunity.
By Barrack Muluka | 1 day ago
Murathe: Ruto's promise to fight corruption a fallacy
Murathe, while speaking on Spice FM on Friday accused Ruto of using his position to frustrate the country's anti-corruption efforts.
David Njaaga | 1 day ago
How colonial military tried to control soldiers' sex drive
King's African Rifles commanders established camouflaged military brothels in schools, Public Works Department staff quarters, European hotels and even a cemetery.
Amos Kareithi | 1 month ago
IEBC appeals order on MP Sabina's summons
- Safari rally fans warned over condom shortage in Naivasha
- KRA auctions abandoned goods worth Sh39.6m at Mombasa port
- Over 250,000 students to join higher learning institutions
- UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
By Paul Ogemba
- Cold weekend ahead as temperatures hit below 10 degrees
By Betty Njeru