Kakamega High parents to know fate in Sh21m case next week
Lawyer Henry Wasilwa who is representing the school said parents were fully involved in the decision through the Parents Teachers Association (PTA).
By Benard Lusigi | 2 days ago
Thousands protest in Sudan against deal between PM Hamdok and military
Protestors kept the pressure on military leaders after they struck a deal to bring back a civilian prime minister deposed in a coup one month ago.
Reuters | 7 days ago
Five students from Itierio Girls Secondary charged with attempting to burn dormitory
The five were brought before Kisii Senior Resident Magistrate Paul Mutai accused of jointly attempting to set on fire the Elgon Dormitory.
Edwin Nyarangi | 16 days ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller