Do more; decrees on fees won’t lessen the heavy burden on parents
School fees was the least of concerns when school reopened. It is hyperbole to imagine that parents and even the students feel the same today.
By Editorial | 19 hours ago
President Kenyatta’s UK visit aimed at strengthening development ties
The aim of the two-day summit is to raise funds for investment in the education of vulnerable children around the globe
PSCU | 1 day ago
President Uhuru to co-chair Global Education Summit in London
President Uhuru Kenyatta will tomorrow arrive in the United Kingdom, London to co-chair the Global Education Summit.
Robert Abong'o | 1 day ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy