Auditor General calls for audit of Taita Taveta Covid-19 funds
In a special audit report, the auditor revealed anomalies and contravention of procurement procedures in the use of the funds by the county.
By Renson Mnyamwezi | 3 days ago
Africa International University dismisses claims of not having foreign students
The university was responding to findings of CPS report that listed them among those without representation from foreign countries
Augustine Oduor | 4 days ago
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto