Gakuru inquest: Governor Kahiga, Rigathi Gachagua summoned
Governor Mutahi Kahiga and Gachagua are expected to testify on a financial audit Wahome Gakuru had ordered before his death.
By Nderitu Gichure | 2 months ago
Gachagua charged with Sh7.5b fraud, released on Sh25m bond
Judge says the hefty bail terms were a reflection of the severity of the corruption allegations against the MP.
Paul Ogemba | 2 months ago
Rigathi to spend weekend in cells as allies allege ulterior motive
The MP was denied bond and thrown into the cells after spending close to six hours at DCI headquarters.
Hudson Gumbihi | 3 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again