Police arrest man accused of raping jobless women in Nairobi
Police have arrested a man who has been luring jobless women with promises of employment before robbing and raping them.
By Kamau Maichuhie | 5 years ago
Nakuru based Bishop says rival group behind his woes
Bishop Daniel Lubanga, who was first charged in 2011 for defiling a 16-year-old girl poked holes in the Prosecution's case, saying the medical examination report produced in court did not show the minor was defiled.
Patrick Kibet | 5 years ago
Five 10-year-old pupils testify how their teacher raped them
Five 10-year-old primary school pupils have narrated to a Meru court how their English teacher sexually assaulted them over a long period.
WAINAINA NDUNG'U | 5 years ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau