Failing to join ethnic bandwagon doesn’t make Mulembe nation foolish
Barrack Maluka’s argument (January 8, 2022) that the Mulembe nation’s diversity in political choice is an exercise in foolishness is a flimsy attempt.
Mataywa Busieka | 13 hours ago
Why our politics generates too much heat and very little light
Beyond the veneer of agitation to get the job done, our politics is largely transactional; a means-to-an-end; aka jobs-for-the boys club.
Andrew Kipkemboi | 4 days ago
Sorry you are not welcome: ANC tells Raila ahead of Mudavadi's big day
- Karen Nyamu: I have no apologies to make over my ‘chuma' remarks
- Kenyan politicians mere job seekers - Khaminwa
By Betty Njeru
- Businessman charged with air ticket fraud
- Bird flies 6,000km from Poland, dies in Nandi
By Edward Kosut
- Capital FM DJ dies after collapsing in office