Omtatah now goes to court over MPs' fresh move to change law
Okiya Omtatah wants plans by Parliament to amend the Constitution to allow the president to appoint Cabinet Secretaries from among elected MPs halted.
By Paul Ogemba | 1 day ago
BBI through backdoor as new Bill makes it possible for MPs to be ministers
The Constitution of Kenya (Amendment) Bill (National Assembly Bill No. 40 of 2020) has endorsed to have the president appoint his Cabinet Parliament.
Brian Otieno | 4 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession