Young vulnerable women benefit from new vocational training
This project provides young adults technical training and access to labour markets, financing, and linkages to other strategic partners.
By James Wanzala | 7 hours ago
Raila Odinga's big task to accommodate Uhuru's CSs, competing interests
Five high-flying Cabinet Secretaries put a hold to their ambitions, presumably with the promise of a role in a Raila government which presents complexities that he will have to confront.
Josphat Thiongó | 7 hours ago
No Mr President, we are not yet brave enough to undo land theft
Kenya has witnessed systematic derogation of land rights over the past 59 years. Public land, especially, has been stolen with impunity.
Barrack Muluka | 22 hours ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties