Mutahi Ngunyi throws spanner in the works in 2022 election deals
Analyst says the man who becomes king is made by a cartel of interests and Matiang’i could muddle the equation for top contenders.
By Allan Mungai | 2 hours ago
Shujaa shift focus to South Africa 7s after Dubai show
Kenya Sevens head coach Innocent Simiyu has promised to turn around the mixed results that Shujaa registered at...
Washington Onyango | 2 hours ago
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto