Government has stepped up plans to increase livestock production through investment in genetic improvement.Read More »
Revelations that the informal sector created nearly 90 per cent of the total jobs in Kenya last year has raised concerns over the level of employment protection in the sector.Read More »
Lack of value addition initiatives on locally produced goods has continued to deny the country the opportunity to grow its export base. This has hurt Kenya’s balance of trade.Read More »
Agriculture has defied odds to emerge the leading sector after recording the highest growth in 2012 production year. The sector recorded a growth rate of 3.8 per cent in 2012, compared to a suppressed growth of 1.5 per cent in 2011.Read More »
Kenya's economy is expected to grow by about 6 percent in 2013, up from a growth rate of 4.6 percent last year, Devolution and Planning Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru said on Thursday.Read More »
Revelations that the informal sector created nearly 90 per cent of the total jobs in Kenya last year has raised concerns over the level of employment protection in the sector.
- EAC introduces mandatory training for customs agents to streamline sector
- Agriculture Secretary outlines plan to raise Kenya’s share of meat market
- Kenya rises to second spot as conference tourism leader
- Equity Bank takes on M-Pesa with new money transfer service
- Lack of value addition widens trade deficit
- Why taxman feels ‘cheated’ with creation of 591,000 jua kali jobs
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is seeking more powers to discipline errant bond dealers and to restore stability in the bond market whose investor confidence has been heavily shaken by reports of suspicious transactions.
Desperate Nairobians out to do everything to join this exclusive fraternity, are now falling into the hands of conmen, who at a fee are promising membership.