10 Molo Academy students sue school after suspension
This followed their arrest on November 29, 2020, and arraignment in court on November 30 following the commotion in the school.
By Daniel Chege | 5 hours ago
Magoha pledges more approved schools to tame student unrest
CS blames school unrest on truancy and promises to deal with vice. Says 99 per cent of boarding schools are well run.
Ndungu Gachane | 4 days ago
State directs school heads to allow any disgruntled student to go home early
PS Julius Jwan said school heads should desist from restraining learners who want to go home as long as the process is done properly.
Stanley Ongwae | 6 days ago
VIDEO: Snake disrupts Kalonzo Musyoka’s Yatta meeting
- New twist in Koinange family property row as goons strike kin's home
- I’ll refund your stolen Sh176,800, woman tells Buruburu man
- Raila to launch presidential bid under Azimio at Thika grounds
- Former Thika mayor Mumbi Ngaru: The Raila Odinga I know
- Portugal opens inquiry into Roman Abramovich's citizenship