Raila Odinga: I'm nobody’s project, I'm my own man
ODM leader Raila Odinga, has dismissed any claims that he is a State project noting he had made his own way in the political arena.
By Lydiah Nyawira | 34 minutes ago
What new coalition law portends for Raila, Ruto and Mudavadi
The DP's allies in the National Assembly and the Senate viciously fought Clause 22 that provides for direct and indirect nominations.
Moses Nyamori | 19 hours ago
Mudavadi's on revenge mission; to hurt Raila, he must love Ruto
Reading his political pilgrimage presents a politician who, like his counterpart Kalonzo Musyoka, is used to playing sabotage politics against Raila.
Michael Ndonye | 1 day ago
Radio host apologises for mocking Buruburu family over their lost dog
- Lawyers fight to represent student in Sh102m probe
By Paul Ogemba
- Western embassies issue terror attack warning in Kenya
- Don't incite Mt Kenya against Uhuru, Iria warns
- Ruto: Musalia, Wetangula a blessing to my State House bid
- Police officer who used wisdom to quell post-poll chaos set to retire