Reprieve for Uhuru market traders as court halts eviction
On April 15, a commercial court had stopped the developer believed to be a foreigner from evicting the more than 400 traders at the market.
By Collins Kweyu | 9 hours ago
Backwash: Hospitality industry hard hit by the Covid-19 protocols
Assuming that each of the over 20,000 businesses employed a minimum of four people, those left without an income are in their thousands.
Standard Team | 10 hours ago
5,000 gender violence cases reported in Covid-19 period
CS Margaret Kobia says at the end of 2020 some 5,009 gender-based violence cases were reported compared to the same period in 2019 with 1,411 cases.
Patrick Vidija | 1 day ago
Kiru School principal’s widow declared guilty of murder
- Family appeals for help for American man held in hospital over bill
- 16-year-old girl ends her life over boyfriend
- Editors rally for TV station after exposé
- Moni Wekesa: The academic giant in the hot CJ seat today
By Betty Njeru
- Why man’s CCTV evidence is useless in his divorce case