Court orders Governor Francis Kimemia to pay three sacked officials Sh25m
Judge dismisses Governor Francis Kimemia's defence that he had the prerogative to terminate services. Each of former CEC to get Sh3,428,844 as salary.
By Daniel Chege | 4 days ago
Governor Mwangi wa Iria campaign team blocked by police
The group was forced to stay put with his convoy of more than 20 branded vehicles at the police roadblock between Njabini and Naivasha.
Boniface Gikandi | 1 month ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park