KNUT to hold elections end month amid dwindling membership
Some 1,878 KNUT delegates from the eight regional branches will take part in the June 26 elections for the Teachers’ union.
By Jacinta Mutura | 8 hours ago
I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
Opposition leader Raila Odinga gave the clearest indication yet that he will be on the ballot in next year’s election...
Stephen Nzioka & Erastus Mulwa | 1 day ago
Dock Workers Union officials meet to unlock poll stalemate
The Dock Workers Union (DWU) is making efforts to resolve a dispute over preparations for this year’s elections, which stalled last month.
Patrick Beja | 6 days ago
Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run